We are able to arrange same-business-day delivery to the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth if you place your order prior to 2pm (local time).
For all other areas, we offer delivery within the following number of business days if you place your order before 2pm (AEDT)
Time-specific deliveries are available to some suburbs with the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. The availability and prices for these services depend on the time that the order is placed and the location of the delivery address.
Terms and Conditions
- Orders received before 2pm (AEDT) will be delivered within the number of business days outlined in the Delivery Timeframe table above.
- Orders received on the weekend are shipped on Monday.
- Deliveries to regional areas, remote areas (e.g. rural properties), Northern Territory, and Nth Qld during wet season may take additional business days to arrive at their destination.
- We will make every effort to track your order to ensure delivery is made and we will email you a confirmation of delivery. Although we use highly reputable couriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and delivery charges are non-refundable.
Please consider using our same day service for deliveries to the metropolitan areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
If you choose delivery to a hospital on the arrival of a new baby:
- Be certain that recipient will still be in hospital on the day that delivery is to be made.
- If there is a chance that the recipient will be discharged from hospital we recommend that you request delivery to her home. If the recipient is discharged on the scheduled day for delivery a re-direction fee to her home may be charged to you.
- Please do not address the order to the baby. Hospital staff will generally only be able to locate to Mother of the child in their records. If they are unable to locate recipient of your parcel, they may refuse to accept it.
- Please ensure to provide us with the mother's full name (and maiden name, if known - quite often the recipient will use her maiden name in hospital).
New Zealand residents and Aussies across the Tasman can now deliver a babybuds bouquet anywhere in New Zealand with ease. Simply browse to www.babybuds.co.nz