Sydney – Same business day if you order before midday (EDT)
Australia Wide – Next business day if you order before 4pm (EDT)
Terms and Conditions
- Our next business day delivery service delivers on the next business day, excluding public holidays.
- Orders received on the weekend are delivered on Tuesday.
- All orders are dispatched from Sydney by courier on an overnight express service for delivery next business day.
- However, deliveries to regional areas, remote areas (e.g. rural properties), Northern Territory, and Nth Qld during wet season generally take between 1 to 2 business days more to arrive at their destination.
- We can deliver same business day in Sydney if you order by 12pm (AEST).
- We will make every effort to track your order to ensure delivery is made and we will email you a confirmation of delivery. Although we use highly reputable couriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and delivery charges are non-refundable.
- We do not deliver on weekends.
- Orders placed before 4PM will be dispatched on Friday for delivery the next business day.
Please consider using our same day service for Sydney deliveries.
New Zealand residents and Aussies across the Tasman can now deliver a babybuds bouquet anywhere in New Zealand with ease. Simply browse to www.babybuds.co.nz
If you choose delivery to a hospital on the arrival of a new baby:
- Be certain that recipient will still be in hospital on the day that delivery is to be made.
- If there is a chance that the recipient will be discharged from hospital we recommend that you request delivery to her home. If the recipient is discharged on the scheduled day for delivery a re-direction fee to her home may be charged to you.
- Please do not address the order to the baby.
- Please ensure to provide us with the mother's full name (and maiden name, if known - quite often the recipient will use her maiden name in hospital).